Monday, December 20, 2010

No Croutons Required - Festive Photos for December

The theme this month for No Croutons Required was to come up with a festive photo. It has become a tradition to deviate from our usual practice of asking for vegetarian soups or salads as December is a busy time of year and it's fun to share images of winter landscapes and Christmas preparations. There are some talented photographers out there and I am excited to see the submissions. I am not much for decorating my home for Christmas, and I hoped to send in a picture of a Christmas treat to Jackie, but the deadline for submissions is today, so I am sending along this picture from a few weeks ago when we were hit with nearly 4 feet of snow in a matter of days.

I will be hosting the next edition of No Croutons Required. Check back at the beginning of January for the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment