Wednesday, May 2, 2012

No Croutons Required - The Winner for April and the Theme for May


The theme for April was to come up with a vegetarian soup or salad with antipasto from the fridge just waiting to be made into a lovely dish. Congratulations to Greensleeves of Chez Maximka who submitted this Vegetarian Solyanka that has my mouth watering. I am always intrigued by Russian dishes.


Actually, we have two winners this month. Congratulations to Lisa of We Don't Eat anything with a Face. How could I resist this Pesto and Antipasto Puff? Olives, pesto, cheese, basil and jalapenos are surely a treat along with the puff pastry.


I will be hosting the May addition of NCR. After much thought, I have decided that the theme will be eggs. Make a soup or salad where eggs are the shining ingredient. I will also accept egg curries. For a recap of the guidelines, please go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment