Saturday, August 4, 2007

Food For Thought

Only a short time after starting Lisa's Kitchen, I was invited to be a guest blogger at Food for Thought, the official blog for foodtv.ca. I'm excited to announce that my first post about a visit to the Covent Garden Market Farmers Market here in London has been published. Go have a look if you please. I suggest you take a tour of the Canadian Food Network's website, as you will be sure to find some mouthwatering recipes and helpful hints. If you happen to reside in the London area, I would also recommend stopping by International Bakery next time you visit the Covent Garden Market. Normally, I restrict my bread consumption to the fine sourdough breads provided by Littlestream Bakery, with thanks to Conrad who runs Grains and Beans, and Things for providing such nourishment, but I picked up a grain packed loaf of bread from International Bakery's outdoor stall which proved to be a truly delicious component to the Baked Blueberry French Toast I enjoyed the following day.

No comments:

Post a Comment