Thursday, June 30, 2011

No Croutons Required - The Winners for June and the Challenge for July


The votes are in for June's challenge of soups and salads featuring grilled or roasted ingredients and we have two winners this month.

Congratulations to Michelle of Food, Football and a Baby who submitted this mouthwatering Indian Roast Potatoes salad. I so love Indian dishes, and I will be trying this one soon.


Also congratulations to Raven of Cook.Eat.Delicious who entered this most tempting Roasted Vegan Corn Chowder that I could not resist trying.


I will be hosting the July edition of No Croutons Required. The theme this month is hot peppers and my regular readers will know that they are dear to my tummy. Any variety is welcome included in a vegetarian soup or salad of your choice. Hot chilies, red or green, Jalapenos, habaneros, or any hot peppers that suit your fancy. I very much look forward to your creations. If you grow your own peppers, it would be a welcome addition if you included a picture of your plant or garden, along with a picture of your finished dish.

No comments:

Post a Comment